Terms & Conditions
Pre / Post Cleaning Instructions, Terms and Conditions
Thank you for giving Denver Pros the opportunity to serve you!
1. CAUTION – Walking from a wet carpet onto a hard surface can be very slippery! Please put a rug or towel on hard surfaces as a reminder. For health & safety, keep children & pets off the recently cleaned carpet for at least 6 hrs. Or until completely dry. Most of the drying & Fiber Protection penetrating dye sites of the carpet takes place in the first 4 hrs.
2. Carpet drying time can vary widely due to the density of your carpet, humidity & the degree of soil. To speed drying, minimize traffic on the carpet, ventilate the area as outside weather allows, (not during rain or hot/ humid days) & increase air circulation. Carpet drying time may vary from only 4 hrs. Under ideal conditions and up to 24 hrs. In wet winter months. If Fabric Protection was applied post-cleaning, drying time may be lengthened but still should be dry in 24 hrs.
3. “Normal Soiled” Constitutes a carpet that has been cleaned professionally within the last 12 months and/or not an Excessively Dirty or Worn out.
4. To avoid stains or rust spots, please don’t put any small items such as floor lamps, tables, chairs, magazine baskets, etc., back on the carpet until after 24 hours. Do not remove any pads or blocks our technicians may have placed under furniture until the carpet is completely dry. Drying takes longer underpads & blocks – 48 hours.
5. Rippling can occur under certain conditions even when the carpet is not properly installed. The adhesive that holds the backing together can absorb moisture and expand. In most cases, this rippling will disappear within 72 hours.
6. Area Rug & Upholstery Risks Our Technicians will at all times exercise the uppermost care in handling and cleaning of upholstered furniture & oriental rugs. Regarding Upholstery, the basic problem remains that most manufacturers and upholsters of upholstered furniture give little consideration to the fact that the fabric will ever be cleaned. Because of this, we cannot guarantee the results. With regard for area rugs & upholstery, there is no guarantee regarding shrinkage, fugitive colors, fabric separation, change in texture, or any resulting unforeseen problems occurring from soil resistant treatments and conditions which cannot be anticipated. No verbal statements, promises, or opinions of our employees shall be binding upon.
7. If a Denver Pros. technician finds on your premise, or reasonably believes he/she has found, hazardous waste, harmful materials or the presence of other materials that will necessitate additional services such as the presence of a substantial amount of powder carpet freshener, adhesives, or other cleaning agents, chemicals or materials, etc. the Client understands that the presence of these foreign materials will require additional cleaning costs and potentially multiple cleaning visits. Client agrees to assume all costs of additional steps to clean or otherwise address such condition. Client understands that these additional treatment costs are not part of your initial Estimate or Invoice.
8. The client must make provisions for & assumes the cost of damages resulting from failure to move furniture & appliances such as pianos, pool tables, refrigerators, safes, lamps, picture frames etc. The client must remove breakables & personal items of irreplaceable or high value from service area and, for safety, the client agrees to notify Denver Pros. and its representatives of any special moving instructions for all items on premises such as broken or unstable furniture, etc.
9. By approving the estimate online/onsite/verbally the Client is affirming that they have the authority to authorize this treatment and they agree to be responsible for the costs associated with this agreement and the treatment. The Client expressly agrees to indemnify and hold Denver Pros harmless for any actions pursuant to or arising out of this agreement, and as to any loss or damage to any property on the premises, in the impacted working area or otherwise. Denver Pros is further not responsible for any damage caused by the negligence or actions of the Client. Client agrees to remove from the service area any item, document, data or other property of value. If there are any special considerations or property that the client wants to be handled with specific precautions, please let our office know ahead of time.
10. Denver Pros reserves the right to charge an hourly fee for the time spent removing such items from the working area in order to be able to perform the work contracted.
11. Denver Pros Reserves the right to modify (decline if no agreement) your quote If the number or Carpeted Areas, Condition of the Carpet, Size of the Property, Windows to be cleaned or if any other information provided regarding the job to be completed is found by our technicians to be different from what you’ve provided to us over the phone/e-mail.
12. Client’s balance must be paid within terms of the contract on delivery of service. If Client fails to fulfill any term of this agreement, including defaulting on any payment due, Denver Pros shall be entitled to all collection, legal & enforcement costs arising out of this Agreement, including, all court costs, filing fees, attorney’s fees, interest at the rate of 10%, & any other costs incurred by Denver Pros in attempting to collect or enforce its rights under this Agreement.
13. Any dispute arising out of this contract shall be heard in Denver County, construed according to Colorado State law.
14. This Agreement & Denver Pros Estimate/Invoice/Receipt constitute the entire understanding between the parties. The Estimate/Invoice/Receipt is incorporated herein by reference. Any subsequent agreements by the parties or subsequent materials or services provided by Carpet, Air Duct& Window Cleaning by Denver Pros will be subject to this contract unless otherwise specified in writing.
15. All returned checks are a minimum $99.00 charge in addition to the amount written.
16. 14 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, If we don’t do it right you don’t pay a dime! Denver Pros will come back free of charge and make any necessary attempts to make it right and until you are 100% satisfied with the work contracted. The claim must be filed within 14 days of the job completion date.
17. 24 Hours Rain/Snow window washing Guarantee: Denver Pros will come back free of charge to touch up those windows affected by the Snow/Rain, Claim must be filed within 24 hours of the job completion date.
18. By allowing our Technician/Representative into your property and/or giving the go-ahead start, it is assumed respectfully and in good faith that you have read the above Pre/Post Cleaning Instructions, terms, and conditions and approved the estimate/quote provided to you.
Terms and Conditions a copy of this agreement can be e-mailed to you upon request.
Oscar & Sandy Gomez
SandOz Enterprise LLC.